Are you paperless? It's a seemingly simple question these days, often met with a quick "yes" or "of course." If being honest, most should answer with a hesitant "kinda"
To what degree are you paperless? Are you optimizing efficiencies and minimizing costs?
Here's a Top 10 to get you thinking about "Going Paperless"
10. Most, if not all LOS systems are equipped to promote a true paperless environment; we're talking cradle to grave!
9. All documents can be stored in one central location with security permissions depending on individual roles.
8. All users refer to the same documents - duplicate and updated documents are streamlined, in real time, to all users.
7. Savings, Saving, Savings - who doesn't like savings? Save money and time while limiting error, stress and aggravation.
6. E-disclosures - As compliance regulations intensify, do you really want the responsibility of sending 40 page documents to clients at various stages of the process?
5. Efficiency - A true paperless environment will undoubtedly improve overall efficiency by all users and allow owners to expect more and set more aggressive minimum standards.
4. Don't be dated! Paper files were so 2006 - lump paper files in with subprime and handwritten 1003s. Don't be left behind as the industry and competition is moving forward.
3. Investors have updated their systems to accept paperless delivery which allows files to be reviewed and purchased more quickly - again, more savings! Oh, and there's even talk of HUD moving to paperless systems.
2. The environment - go green! Save the trees by saving money on paper and the shredding firms.
1. Conversion seems daunting but it's really not that hard, and we're here to help!